All Things Lesbian Social Network Too!

Tuesday 22 July 2008

A Coronation lesbian?

I've never really been a big fan of any soap operas. However, this week in the UK newspaper 'The Daily Star' there have been claims that a lesbian character is going to be introduced into the cast.

As I said, I was never really a big fan, but if the rumors are true, maybe I should start taking time out to watch a couple of episodes.

There's no news about which characters the new cast member will be romantically involved with, but I will keep you updated. Here's just hoping it's one of the more eligible bachelorettes, rather than Blanche Hunt. (Played by Patricia Cutts.)

2 comments:

Rosalie Kate said...

how can you not want a bit of Blanche ;-)

lezstar said...

hahaha maybe I should consider editing that...