All Things Lesbian Social Network Too!

Thursday 10 March 2011

Another Struggle For Calzona?

Yep, you must know who I mean when I say 'Calzona' by now.

Obviously I mean gay surgeons from Grey's Anatomy, Callie Torres and Arizona Robbins, played by Sara Ramirez and Jessica Capshaw.


Well, if you don't want to hear a sneak peek of Ramirez singing in the upcoming musical and you're avoiding spoilers, DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW.


So what do you lesbians think?

Is the person in the bed who you think it is? Where is Arizona at this time?

I for one am super excited about the musical. I was a bit cautious at first because I thought it'd suck, but this actually looks intense and pretty much what Grey's used to be.

Although Grey's Anatomy is currently on hiatus, you can watch new episodes starting March 24th on ABC.

No comments: