All Things Lesbian Social Network Too!

Sunday 5 June 2011

Super Lesbian Photos

Okay, I can't be the only one who sees a an old photograph they've never come across before and gets excited about the profound lesbianity involved in the picture.

Right?

My reason for saying this is as follows:

Most people have probably already seen this, but being an idiot like I am, I hadn't before now.

Yep, that's previously married lesbian couple Melissa Etheridge (left) and her ex-wife Tammy Lynn Michaels (right). And if you don't know who the one in the middle is, well, get out of my sight. That's obviously Jessica Capshaw of Grey's Anatomy and The L Word fame.

I know Capshaw isn't a lesbian, she's married to a man and has two children, but she plays lesbians. And apparently, she associates with them too!

So, I just wanted to tell you that it made me, in teenage internet terms, 'squee'. (And I will never, ever use that word again, I promise).

What are your favourite lesbian-packed photographs?

Send me some links in the comments so I can s**e to them too!

1 comment:

e-li said...

Hello, I'm sorry to write this inside a comment but didn't find another way to contact you.

I'm Clarisse, CEO of Lezbelib.com, new lesbian online magazine and I'm looking for blogger of your talent to be part of our team.

You can learn more about the website here: http://www.lezbelib.com/about-us

And if you are interested or have some questions, just contact me at info@lezbelib.com

Best regards,

Clarisse
CEO and Editor-in-chief
lezbelib.com
info@lezbelib.com