All Things Lesbian Social Network Too!

Sunday 15 June 2008

Sex & The City 'Girlfriends.'

Being a dedicated Sex and the City fan, I was 100% up for going to see the movie when I heard about it. (And I loved it, by the way!)

The part that made me smile the most however was the fact that a woman in a Valentine's Day restaurant mistakes Carrie & Miranda for 'girlfriends' whilst they were having an innocent meal together - neither of them had dates. I also loved the reaction on Sarah Jessica Parker's face when she voiced this mistake: she simply smiled at her friend, as if to say she would have been proud about the fact that they were dating, even if they truly were not.

Still, this said, I think more of these moments should appear in your every day average movie... I'm just saying :)

No comments: