All Things Lesbian Social Network Too!

Saturday 9 August 2008

Asda caters for gay ladies.

You may be thinking 'what the hell?' but it's true.

UK supermarket Asda (which is part of the Wal*Mart family apparently) has started selling lesbian magazine DIVA this week.

This month, the magazine stars The L Word military chic Rose Rollins, who plays Tasha Williams in the show.


I thought this was fantastic because Asda is a large chain supermarket with hundreds of people going in every day... And the fact that the magazine was displayed on the very front row at eye level made my day that little bit more.

Just thought I should tell you... ALL HAIL ASDA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just found your blog, I think it's great :)

RealAgne said...

Do they online sell it in Asda?Or can i buy it in newsagent as well?

Harlzo said...

I remember one time going into Asda and seeing Diva Mag there.. in the 6 weeks hols.. i was like :O:O:O WOW! hahah
ahhh it should be everywhere! :D
xxxx